Angelica is a very distinctive plant that has small bunches of white flowers on top. Its roots look just like tree bark when dried out. These roots are often used to put blessings on people, most of the time on new-born babies, but angelica roots can even help a witch remove curses. It’s a very positive herb all around.
Witchy Tips For Angelica Root Magick
- If you think you have been cursed put a piece of angelica root in an orange satchel and carry it with you for a day. If the negativity remains, refresh the roots. Rinse and repeat until the curse is gone.
- You can sprinkle shredded angelica root into a black candle’s flame for protection. This ritual should be repeated weekly if you want the effect to last.
- Keep a pinch of angelica root under your pillow or near your bed for protection against ill-wishes and hexes.
- If you are going into labor you can give your baby a headstart in life by eating angelica root (please first consult your doctor or midwife). It will bless both your and your child’s body and the birth will go down even smoother than it normally would.
Shipping is free
for all orders over $50 (contiguous US only). We aim to ship orders within 2 working days **please note during the COVID-19 pandemic, our shipping time has been extended to 2-4 days** and you will be sent an email with your tracking number once your order has been shipped. Orders are delivered to you in discreet packaging!
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, so we have a 30-day refund policy
. For any questions, please contact us
- we would love to hear from you! :)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.